Highfield, the leading experts in food safety training have brought together speakers of global renown to present at their conference in Solihull, Birmingham on Thursday 13th June 2019. The conference will be attended by people working in food retail, food manufacturing and food service sectors as well as trainers and environmental health practitioners so expect to be immersed in a broad range of perspectives and the opportunity to network with professionals from many disciplines of food safety.
Topics will include:
- Key challenges and issues for the food safety industry and professionals
- What Brexit means for the sector
- Food safety issues and the media
- Improving food safety in practice
- Effective implementation of changing regulations
The day delegate rate is £185 but those who book before Sunday 31 March will only pay £130 - a saving of £55! To see the agenda, find out more about the presenters and to book, click here.