With the end of the financial year coming up and BREXIT only a few weeks away, is now the time to take a deeper look at RIAMS?
Over the past few months, we have made a number of developments and additions, including:
- New HHSRS Worked Examples
- New Consumer Protection and Feed knowledge areas available under Trading Standards
- Easy access to all RHE services through our new Single Sign-on System (SSO)
- Private Communities included as part of all RIAMS subscriptions, perfect for all your collaboration needs
- Easy and secure sharing of documents with RIAMS Connect
- A new framework to help you develop Sustainable Regulatory Services, helping prevent job losses and recouping costs for discretionary services
In a few short months, we will also be launching our new RIAMS website. Our team of developers have been working tirelessly and we have consulted user experience experts to make sure this new version of RIAMS is easier than ever to use while continuing to deliver exactly what you need. The new website will include:
- A massively improved design incorporating a sleeker and cleaner look, ensuring vital functions are easier to find
- Mobile compatible website making it easier to use RIAMS while conducting onsite visits or otherwise out of the office
- Easier access to related content for all documents, not just procedures
- Online document viewer, perfect to check if that Notice is the one you need
- Clearer segregation of RIAMS and Local documents
If you would like to speak to one of our representatives to arrange a free trial, an over the phone walkthrough or onsite demonstration, get in touch with our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01239 711793.