In the latest blog on our Anti-social Behaviour community, ‘Tackling ASB in Challenging Times’, Janine Green summarises some key points about how the current pandemic has affected ASB service delivery and the types of ASB being reported following her discussion with Rebecca Brown, CEO of ASB Help.
The key points discussed in this blog include:
- A significant increase in noise complaints
- Victims may be affected more than before
- Legal action is still possible
- Can ASB powers be used to enforce social distancing?
- Education is incredibly important
Click here to read the full blog on the ASB community and find out more about how the current pandemic is affecting ASB service delivery and the type and frequency of ASB reports being received. Make sure to hit ‘Follow’ so that you can stay up to date and catch all the latest blog posts and discussions.