Did you know you can manage all reports to your organisation effectively by assigning them to the right team? With Reportable, you can cover a wide range of services including Environmental Crime, Anti Social Behaviour, Community Repairs and Abandoned Vehicles.
In the largest update we have done so far, you can now also manage your performance with the new analytics dashboard on Reportable.
These new analytics allow you to track the number of reports and cases being reported to your organisation and teams month on month. By selecting a date range, you can identify reporting trends in your locale. You can also make sure you are on track to keep within your Key Performance Indicators to ensure your service is running effectively.
Along with the new analytics dashboard, other developments include:
- Improved case filters to show the case count indicator next to each dropdown option
- Added a facility for officers to send a message to a reporter when updating the status
- Added an option for officers to group cases
- Added an option for officers to add notes to reports
- Fixed scrolling lists (e.g in the User Filters page)
- Added an analytics page for officers
- Various UI improvements to the case export PDF
- Fixed the case index list styling for new (bold) entries
- Improved case update emails to include useful links and content (e.g. direct case link) for officers
- Removed case-sensitivity from search
- Standardised date formatting across the website.
- Fixed blocked user notifications
- Ensured grouped cases are correctly reorganised in the user’s case diary screen
- Source icons now download more efficiently
- Synchronisation improvements
- Allowed submission of data to recently deleted source categories
- Added the build number to about page.
If you would like to speak to one of the team about any of these changes, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.