With mandatory HMO licensing in full swing and more authorities looking at selective licensing schemes, we are releasing a new platform to automate landlord servicing and reduce the burden of managing landlord and property licensing. Developed with local authorities, we have been able to improve the HMO licence application processes, automate routine tasks and create a new channel for landlords to share and update their compliance information.
Later in the year, Whitedocs will be upgraded with a new Landlord Accreditation portal, which has been developed with Linda Cobb’s team at DASH (Decent and Safe Housing). Local authorities will be able to invite landlords to apply for accreditation and licensing all in one platform.
Key features include:
- Application and supporting documentation all managed in one place
- Easy management of HMO licensing
- In-portal communication between landlords, agents and local authority officers
- The ability to issue licenses and take payments securely through Whitedocs
- Local authority reporting functionality, including HMO public register requirements
- The service will also include automatic renewal notifications to remind landlords to submit their documentation in the near future.
If you would like to find out more about Whitedocs or arrange your free trial, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01174 033584.