Would you like to manage all your HMO licence applications in one place? Whitedocs, our new and secure cloud portal, allows you to do just that.
From the local authority side, you are able to manage all the information easily as all certificates and other documents relating to a landlord and their properties are stored in one place. Officers can request updates from the landlord by contacting them directly through the Whitedocs portal. Whitedocs will also send out automatic reminders on HMO renewals and will also generate the licence reducing the amount of admin for the officer.
From the landlord side, they are able to upload renewal certificates, make payments and access guidance based around your organisation’s specific HMO process. Everything really can be managed with Whitedocs.
Key features include:
- Application and supporting documentation all done in one place
- Easy management of HMO licensing application process
- In-portal communication and messaging
- The ability to issue licenses and take payments through Whitedocs
- HMO public register – which can be automatically generated when application forms are completed
If you would like to speak to one of our team about Whitedocs or arrange your free trial, you can book a time in our calendar here or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01174 033584.