We are pleased to announce that Lesley Bassford from Charnwood Borough Council is the winner of the £50 amazon gift card! Check out her comments about RIAMS below!
Survey Results Analysis
The results from this survey have revealed some interesting trends which we believe in part, reflect the unprecedented challenges the Covid-19 pandemic has presented. We also believe these trends are a result of a continuing shift to digital solutions and mobile working.
For example, 88% of people reported that RIAMS has been helpful during the lockdown periods which is likely due to the fact that more people are working from home. We were pleased to see that our hard work in updating content has been noticed with 64.5% of you reporting that it was helpful for keeping on top of legislation changes.
We are continuing to make improvements to RIAMS so it is good to hear that 90% of people reported that RIAMS saves them time in their role; this is up 13% on last year.
Regarding accuracy, relevance and usefulness of RIAMS, there are some great stats here that we would like to share.
Accuracy = 98.34% of respondents awarded 3 or more stars
Relevance = 100% awarded 3 or more stars
Usefulness = 100% awarded 3 or more stars
Most popular Libraries in 2020
The four most popular libraries reported are Enforcement (63.3%), Public Health (50%), Housing (48.3%) and Environmental Protection (45%). Some of the content you may find useful across these areas are listed below:
Enforcement = CPN’s. Did you know we also have a new online CPN course?
Public Health = Covid-19 (this can actually be found within Administration / Procedures / Infection Control)
Housing = Electrical Safety
Environmental Protection = Noise Nuisance
Lesley’s comments about RIAMS
Charnwood have subscribed to RIAMS for a number of years now and Lesley had this to say:
“The thing I like about RIAMS –
- The easy procedure guides which summarise and condense sometimes complicated legislation.
- Notice templates which are constantly being updated and easy to complete and process.
- The ‘Communities’ which is helpful when you have an unusual situation and you need a second opinion. I read the posts and comments regularly just to keep up to date and ensure consistency across districts.
- Having industry experts working for Riams is invaluable, especially when they are talking about resent RPT decisions and case law”
- Since working in isolation during the Pandemic RIAMS has made me feel less isolated and part of a community.”
Thank you again to everyone who took part in our RIAMS User Survey 2020. Your input is really useful to us and helps guide our development priorities to ensure we continue to deliver services that work for you.