Have you booked your place yet?
Been a while since you had any RIAMS training? Got new staff who could do with some training? Need some CPD time?
Available to anyone whose organisation has a subscription to Libraries; this training is delivered in two sessions that have been specifically tailored to each user type and will get you up to speed on the latest developments, refresh your knowledge on existing features, maximise your use of RIAMS and make the most of your subscription.
View only training:
View-only RIAMS training has been specifically tailored to view or read-only users. The key objectives of this training include:
- Introduction to RIAMS, how it arose and the benefits of an online platform
- Personal settings and My Favourites
- Navigation and search
- RIAMS Connect
- RIAMS Communities
Administrator training has been specifically tailored to this user type. In addition to the above, the key objectives of the training include:
- My Favourites and Shared Favourites
- My Organisation
- Adding and removing users
- Creating folders and uploading local content
- Editing procedures