Data Protection and Privacy
- Any personal data collected through our websites, apps and software services is controlled by RH Environmental Limited, registered office c/o Bevan & Buckland, Langdon House, Langdon Road, Swansea Waterfront, Swansea, SA1 8QY. RHE Global is the trading name of RH Environmental Limited.
- Where necessary for the purposes described in this policy personal data may be processed by other companies in the RH Environmental Limited group of companies or by other organisations licensed by us, to use our software and for whom we act as a Data Processor.
- We acknowledge that your personal details and information that you submit may be confidential. We will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with this policy and current Data Protection legislation.
Why we need it
- We need to collect this information to deliver the services we provide, for example to support communications, information sharing, case management, incident reporting, data processing, to fulfil service requests, process financial transactions, providing notifications for the services you are using.
- No personal data will be used other than for the purpose for which it was originally obtained. We do not sell personal data to third parties.
- We are the Data Controller for the services delivered directly by us and we are the Data Processor where we deliver a service on behalf of organisations licensed to use our software.
- Cookies are used to monitor website performance, maintain security, evaluate user experiences and to support marketing about our services.
- For more information about “cookies”, please see the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website:http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
What we do with it
- We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the services you are using. The retention period we apply to your information will vary according to the services you receive from us. In the case of other organisations licensed to use our software and where we are the Data Processor, their data retention policies will apply.
- All the personal data we process is located on servers within the European Union. Our cloud services have been assessed against UK Cyber Security Centre cloud security principles.
- If you give your consent, we may use your personal contact details to send you marketing communications about our services. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or clicking unsubscribe on a marketing communication.
- With the exception of organisations licensed to use our software to deliver a service to you, your employer or your service provider, we will not pass your personal details to any entity outside the RHE group of companies to enable that entity to process your personal data for its own purposes.
What are your rights?
- You have consented to provide this information to us but can correct or withdraw your consent at any time by getting in touch with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can ask us to delete your personal data at any time. If you wish to have your data deleted and we are your Data Controller we will comply with your request immediately. If we are the Data Processor we will refer your request to the Data Controller.
- If deletion takes place you may not be able to use our services until you have registered your details with the service you wish to use.
- You have a right to see your personal data. If we are the Data Controller, you can make a request in writing to the email address given here. If at any point you believe your personal data is incorrect, you can request to have it corrected. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter. If we are the Data Processor we will refer your request to the Data Controller.
- If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).